5 reasons the Packers will beat the Giants (and 1 reason why they might not)
My apologies for the short five reasons post today. Real life and my oldest son’s third birthday party got in the way of me writing a lengthy,snarky and only partially factual post containing five reasons why the Packers will beat the Giants tonight.
I’ll still give you the five reasons,minus the snarkiness and context. I’ll let you judge their factualness.
- Because Eli Manning pooped his pants whenever a pass rusher came within three yards of him during Monday’s loss to the Vikings.
- Because the Packers offense hopefully hit its rhythm against Detroit and will only be stronger versus New York.
- Because Odell Beckham will be arrested in the second quarter for committing a felony on the field out of frustration.
- Because Clay Matthews + a rejuvenated Nick Perry = scary.
- Because I’m sick of the Giants and Eli always playing the Packers tough and spoiling their plans for success.
Enjoy the game,folks. Go Pack Go!